Friday, May 1, 2020

Kindergarten Update 5/4 - 5/8

Dear Kinder Families,

It’s the Merry Month of May!  Can you believe it?  We basically have one more month of distance learning! Wow!

In Language Arts:
Please keep up the great work on Lexia for 15-20 minutes each day and let me know if you still need any help logging on.  
Please practice sight words with your child. Our new sight words this week are: 
Please find the list below and review all sight words: three, first
a, at, and, an, be, can, come do, did, for, get, he, I, it, is, like, look, me, my, make, no, on, she, said,  we, you, go, in, have, will, play, this, that, has, had, one, with, jump, here, they, little and was, because, was, there, girl, find
Our theme this week is continuing to learn about the ocean.
Writing: Pick an ocean animal and write about. Template will be on Google Classroom Agenda.
In Math:  We will continue with ways to make ten with ten frames, subtraction on a number line, and word problems. Please continue to work each day on Zearn and let me know how the level is going. I can change levels to increase rigor or to make it easier. If you still need help getting on please let me know. 
In Science: Check out Mystery Science and scholastic on the Google Classroom for some interesting lessons!

I hope you have another great week.  Hang in there. We are on the home stretch now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten Update 10/18 - 10/22

  Dear Kindergarten Families ,   Here is the news for next week. I hope everyone enjoys their day off from school tomorrow!      In language...