Friday, August 20, 2021

Kindergarten Update 8/23 - 8/27

 Hello Kindergarten Families,

 

We made it through our first full week of school! We had fun but I think the kids are exhausted! They are doing such a great job learning all of the school procedures and how our classroom works.

 

Next week will be our second full week! We will continue to get to know each other, review letters, sounds and hand writing practice, begin writing in our new journals, and focus on patterns and categorizing in math. 

 

Next Thursday, August 26  is our Virtual Back to School night. I will be sending a Zoom invitation for my presentation. It will begin at 5:30 and end at 6:00. I will cover the plan for the school year and answer any questions you may have.

 

 Your child will be receiving a Chrome book this week or the beginning of next week. This will be kept at school for in class learning. If you need a device to log on to our Back-to-School Night presentation on Zoom please let me know and I will send one home with your child for the night. If you need a laptop to do your daily Five Star testing I can arrange to send one home.

 

A big thank you to Nolan for the hand sanitizer and the disinfectant wipes! Thank you for helping us keep our hands and classroom clean!

 

This week our classroom could use some paper towels. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten Update 10/18 - 10/22

  Dear Kindergarten Families ,   Here is the news for next week. I hope everyone enjoys their day off from school tomorrow!      In language...