Friday, August 27, 2021

Kindergarten Update 8/30 - 9/3


 Hello families,


It was so wonderful to see you all at Virtual Back to School Night. I hope I got all of your questions answered. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any concerns or questions. I am always here for you!

 

This week we will continue to work on letter formation- practicing the letters: M, N, Y, Z, and H.

 

Sight words we will practice and add to our word wall will be: I, like

 

We will read our first social studies magazine all about how we help to clean up in the classroom as well as help others.

 

We will continue to review rhyming and do an art project with Humpty Dumpty. We will also weave in a science experiment with an “egg Humpty Dumpty” to see if he will float better in regular water or salt water. It should be lots of fun!

 

The children continue to do great with being dropped off at the bottom of the stairs or from the park. I am so proud of how brave they are!

 

Thank you again for all of the generous donations! I have received Mr. Sketch markers, desk wipes, books, and paper towels. It is so much appreciated!

 

I hope you all enjoy this wonderful weather we are having and have a great week,

 

Cathy Werner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten Update 10/18 - 10/22

  Dear Kindergarten Families ,   Here is the news for next week. I hope everyone enjoys their day off from school tomorrow!      In language...